After many many hours of thought! I have made a decision!
I will be moving to the ER at Cache Valley Specialty Hospital! I will be working with (my sis) Melissa. I gave my notice to SST Home Care today. I am happy with my decision. I just want to say that SST Home Care has been a great experience. The people there have been wonderful to work with. I am excited about what the ER has to offer me. I can't wait to start IV's again and use all the skills I have acquired as a nurse. Thanks to those who gave me all the love and support, and just listening! I love you!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on your decision! Hope everything works out well for you.
Congrats! I hope it's an easy change.
Congrats Stacey!!! I can't wait to work with you.
Sweet! I'm sure we will see you, we seem to make it in there quite a bit!
Post a Comment