Wednesday, August 4, 2010

April to August in the next two weeks!

So, My goal is to catch you up on our family happenings from April to August in the next two weeks. I have been frustrated with myself for letting my blogging go without an update for so long. I am one of those people who really do not remember things unless they are documented. This last week I went back and read some of my journals and looked at my scrapbooks. I am so grateful that I have them to help me remember all the wonderful things we have done. This blog has been my journal and scrapbook for the last several years. So, I am trying to put a new focus to blogging. Keep coming back for the updates!!

I have to give myself a small break! In reading back to some of the random posts I did do in April, I remember the crazy time we were having with the change of jobs, ect. So, Now that things have settled a bit its time to get bloggin!

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Hooray for updates, Stacey. I've missed your more frequent posts.